Train to trade up to $100,000 of our Company money, using our trade secret signals, 1-to-1 personal coaching, webinar trades, and our 20+ year day trade system.
Trade at home, for minutes or more, any hour, and any day (except Saturday) for the money you seek. Education, an established system, and support are opportunity equalizers we provide. Trading is an acquired skill with potential risk of loss. The past may not predictive future results.
1. Profit Calculation – A tool used to create awareness between the relationship of account size, daily account growth, and trade sessions or days traded. This simply provides mathematical examples or results to show what is required to earn a targeted day trading income.
2. Contributor Considerations – This simply invites you to recognize that there are different elements that contribute to your experience in the market. Those elements include the market itself, your personal nature, the day trading system you are using, and such. This is not a comprehensive list, but one to suggest the type of considerations and contributions.
3. Trade Demo Trial– The best way to know what your potential might be in the market is to actually trade the market. This allows you to experience the effect of the “Contributor Considerations.” That is, how the market behaves with you. Become aware of your nature while in the market. How you utilize a day trading system. Other considerations that become important to you (how it fits in your routine, is it enjoyable or unwanted, the capability of your computer and connection, etc.). In your Trade Demo Trial you will be placing multiple trades a day for around 5 PIP or 50 Points. In this section you will determine how realistic it may be for you to find, place, and win or lose such trades. With that awareness, you can then start relating other examples on this webpage to your specific expectation of success.
4. A Detailed 1% Daily Growth Example – With your Trade Demo Trial experience, you can use the Detailed 1% Daily Growth mathematical example as a basis of extrapolating your specific potential for earnings.
5. A Simplified 1% Daily Growth Example – This is another way to visualize your potential earnings through the insight of your own Trade Demo Trial experience. The mathematics in this example are more simplified, but show the impact of a larger trade account and the potential for earnings.
2. Average Daily Range (movement level)
6. More (other considerations)
6. More (other considertions)
3. Predictiveness (anticipates direction)
6. More (other considerations)
The above are not intended to be exhaustive lists of attributes. Simply an illustration of market, person, and trade system considerations.
Once you have your own personal experience and awareness of your specific potential in the market, you can then start associating it to the other examples of potential earnings and adjust them to your specific awareness.
There are various approaches seen with students and members of our group around daily earnings. The following type of approaches are taken:
Duration – Some trade for a certain period of time and take what ever they earn.
Trades – Others set a goal of taking a certain number of trades and stop for the day or that trade session.
PIPs / Points – Setting a PIPs or Points goal and stopping when that is reached is another approach.
Earnings – Depending upon ones account size the number of PIPs or Points means different amounts of money earned. So some look at the amount they have earned to determine how long they trade in a day.
Percentage – Some talk of a certain account growth percentage, such as 1%, 2%, 3%, etc. daily growth.
Other – There are other ways that people assess day trading success and you may find one you prefer.
As a courtesy, below is a mathematical example of 1% daily growth, with consideration of occasional account increases, such as may occur with additional company fund.
While reviewing the example below, keep the following in mind:
An Example – The below is just a mathematical example. Your own experience in the Trade Demo Trial will be the best way to determine how you would relate to this example.
Deposits – Company added funds are determined by your demonstration of trading and may not be the same as those used in this example. Funds are added based upon established intervals, your request, and your trade record and may vary to what is illustrated.
Below is a similar example to that above, but calculated in a more simplistic way. The purpose is simply to show the significance of the contribution of additional trade funding upon day trading profitability.
Online Remote Training Anytime
It all starts with the Demo Trial. Just try it and open the doors to a new financial possibility.
We invite you to learn more about our 20+ year one-of-a-kind day trade system that will be ensure your greatest trade success.
Train to trade up to $100,000 of our Company money, using our trade winning signals, 1-to-1 personal coaching, and our 20+ year day trade system.
Trade at home, for minutes or more, any hour, and any day (except Saturday). Education, an established system, and support are opportunity equalizers we provide. Trading is an acquired skill with potential risk of loss. The past may not predictive future results.
Foreign exchange and futures trading are highly risky, and you can lose all the money you invest should you decide to engage in live trading. We are not responsible for your investment, trading or tax decisions.
We are day trading educators. We are not licensed financial advisors, traders, accountants, stockbrokers or attorneys. We are not licensed commodities brokers, and do not engage in or facilitate commodities transactions. We are not an introducing broker, and we make no recommendation as to where you should invest or what broker you should trade with. As you apply what you learn, we recommend that you seek advice from licensed professionals.
Any trade results that we show should not be considered typical of our students. We do not (and cannot) track the results or performance of our students’ private trading accounts. We do not know what a typical or average student earns or loses trading.
This is not a get-rich-quick program, guaranteed system or business opportunity. We sell training and trading tools. We make no promises our training and tools will generate future income for students, and you may not make your investment back (including your investment in this training).
Any redistribution or recording of this material is strictly prohibited without advanced written permission.
You do not need to be licensed to day trade your own money or to day trade our Company funded account.
No representation is made of a level of success. Information and statements are provided for illustrative purposes only. Examples are simple mathematical illustrations. Participation in the Trade Demo Trial can reveal one’s potential in the market.
Your affiliation with this group is by subscription. You may terminate your affiliation at anytime by calling 800-301-7482 or emailing Cancel@MyTradeSupport.Com.
Pricing, promotions, offerings, and statements may vary without notice.